THE REPLACEMENT PART YOU NEED FOR YOUR REFRIGERATOR
W10613606 Compressor start relay and capacitor includes both the run capacitor and the start relay. The capacitor helps the compressor kick on and off while maintaining a constant temperature to keep things frozen in your freezer. The start relay boosts the compressor, and then shuts off as soon as the motor gets up to speed and the overload provides extra protection against excessive temperatures.
The perfect fit for most top refrigerator brands: Amana, Kenmore, Maytag, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air, Litton, Crosley, Dacor, Admiral, Hardwick, Magic Chef, Inglis.
Replaces Part numbers: W10416065, PS8746522, 67003186
Solve your following problems
Will not start
Freezer section too warm
Fridge too warm
This part has been designed carefully and well-tested by the manufacturer to make sure it will work properly with your refrigerator as the original part.
Search no further!! Click Add to Cart to get this replacement and have your refrigerator back to work soon.
The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
- 🛠 PART NUMBER: W10613606 Refrigerator Compressor Start Relay and Capacitor
- 🛠 HASSLE-FREE TO INSTALL: Easily and quickly get your refrigerator back to work within few minutes after replacing our replacement part. This part replaces W10416065, PS8746522, 67003186
- 🛠 MONEY SAVING: An ideal way to fix your refrigerator instead of spending hundreds of dollars buying a new one
- 🛠 TOP QUALITY REPLACEMENTS: This replacement part is made of top quality materials and well-tested by the manufacturer to ensure the best performance for your refrigerator
- 🛠 BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Get risk free purchases with us. In case our product doesn’t serve your purpose, we will offer you a refund with no questions asked