-WARNING: Do not attempt to revise polarity to change the airflow direction. It would not revise the airflow direction. The airflow would blow out from the cross grille side of the fan. If you revise the polarity (positive to negative), the fan and controller would not work. Please connect the cable to the same polarity (positive to positive/ negative to negative)
The refrigerator should be installed on or close to the cooling fins of the refrigerator.
You should install the double fan in any case so that the extracted hot air can somehow escape outside, preferably through ventilation slots in the caravan. You can install the double fan in both the lower and upper ventilation shafts. However, we recommend the installation in the upper ventilation slots, because if your refrigerator is operated with gas, the burner is usually located near the lower ventilation slots and then the gas supply might be hindered by the double ventilator.
- DESIGN FOR VENT & GRILLE MOUNTING VENTILATION- Great for refrigerator vent & grille ventilation in your motorhome, camper van, camper truck, caravan or any cabinets.
- FLEXIBLE AND SMART SPEED CONTROL MODE- Auto Temperature Control/ 6-levels manual controller to adjust for particular needs
- ALL WEATHER ACCEPTABLE- IP 55 Waterproof &dustproof fan, perfect for outdoor use
- SILENT OPERATION- Take TITAN professional 9-blades kukri silent fan, this multi-purpose fan or fridge vent fan provides you the quietest operation experience without being disturbed.
- EASY INSTALLATION- Rack hook design for easy install on refrigerator vent