Superior propane LP gas refrigerators are superior in quality and price. This 10 Cubic Foot model features a 7.6 cubic foot refrigerator and a 2.1 cubic foot freezer, which is run strictly off propane or 110V electric if desired. Four AA batteries power the interior LED light. Operation of the refrigerator is straight forward with the igniter, safety valve, and thermostat located on the control panel. A flame indicator is also located on the control panel to let you know the flame is lit. Inside the Refrigerator you will find an all white interior with adjustable/removable shelving, one vegetable crisper, and door shelving capable of holding two liter bottles. Clearance of 4 inches should be left on the top, and 2″ on back/sides of the unit for proper air circulation.
Commercial Address Required for Delivery
Exterior Dimensions: 64″ H x 24″ W x 29″ D
Refrigerator Interior Dimensions: 36.5″ H x 19.5″ W x 19″ D
Freezer Interior Dimensions: 13″ H x 17″ W x 15″ D
- Weight: 180 Lbs
- Total Capacity: 9.7 Cubic Feet
- Color Options: White Only
- Fuel Consumption: 0.35 Gallons LP/Day
- Reversible Doors
- Gas Connection: 3/8″ Male Flare
- Front Leveling Legs, Rear Rollers
- Absorption-Diffusion Refrigeration System
- R717 Environmentally Friendly Ammonia Refrigerant
Freight Receiving and Damage Reporting Procedure
Your signature on a delivering carrier’s freight Bill Of Lading (BOL) constitutes acceptance of the merchandise “as is” and in good order. If you do not inspect before signing you are, for all practical purposes, waiving “our” right to collect on a damage claim even if the damage is “concealed”. Remember, once you sign, the merchandise and the responsibility is yours!
During delivery you MUST note any damages or shortages on the “Bill Of Lading” before you sign it!
- 10 Cubic Foot Refrigerator 2-Way (LP/110V)
- Exterior Dimensions: 64″ H x 24″ W x 29″ D
- Interior Dimensions: Refrigerator: 36.5″ H x 19.5″ W x 19″ D – Freezer: 13″ H x 17″ W x 15″ D
- Gas Connection: 3/8″ Male Flare – Fuel Consumption: 0.35 Gallons Per Day
- Ships by Freight Truck – Commercial Address Required For Delivery