The EdgeStar 4.3 Cu. Ft. Medical Refrigerator (RP400MED) was engineered specifically for the safe storage of medical supplies and sensitive materials. It was designed with the ability to maintain the required vaccine storage temperature year-round and is equipped with an array of features to ensure that all contents are kept at the ideal stable temperature. This freestanding model offers enough internal storage to keep a variety of items but at the same time is compact enough to be space efficient. When a HI and LO point is set, the alarm will sound when the internal temperature rises or falls outside of that range. ETL tested and approved to meet their high standards of durability and conductivity. In the event of a power outage, the included ice pack helps to maintain the internal temperature. The unit comes with an integrated lock for keeping the contents of the refrigerator safe. For added safety the digital controls are on the inside of the unit so that only those with a key can change the temperature. Ideal for use in pharmacies or laboratories with medical supplies that need to be kept safe and at a consistent temperature. Voltage/Frequency: 115 V/60 Hz; Amperage: 1.18; Weight: 79 lbs.
- Integrated temperature alarm with external display; Green dot hospital grade power cord
- Liquid thermostat; 32 – 50º F temperature range; Frost free operation; Keyed lock
- Included ice pack for in the event of a power failure; Embraco compressor; White LED lighting
- ETL approved; Three (3) fully adjustable wire shelves; Air cooled; Input Power: 120W
- Dimensions: 33.1″ H x 19.4″ W x 23.1″ D; Freestanding only; Voltage/Frequency: 115 V/60 Hz